cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
uk5897
Message 1 of 4

Communication from BT this morning was dreadful

WHy have I not received my bill for August 7 yet?  I spoke to an Asian male this morning at 11.10am and he could not understand what I was asking.  I puyt it in layman terms "I was due a bill on 7th August that I have not yet received why? and Can you tell me how much I owe BT"  FOUR times I had to ask this I have high blood pressure now it must be sky high.  I had to ask for a supervisor.  He would not transfer me.  This made my blood boil.  I finished up putting the phone down.  I am normally a calm respectful person but I suggest you check the recording of my phone call this morning made from the phone number connected to my account:   edited by mod.  It was the worst ever experience I have had dealing with BT.  It makes me consider leaving.  I have paid £100 as a one off payment and organised £40 to leave my account on Monday.  If there are issues with generating bills why isn't the customer informed?  Communication from a communications company is a disgrace.  It is so difficult to find an email address that relates to the problem I wish to speak about

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Communication from BT this morning was dreadful

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only,

This is where customers help each other get the most out of BT products & services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.

If you would like to try Live Chat they should be able to help you.

This is a public forum which can be viewed worldwide, so please do not post any personal information, especially phone numbers, account numbers, fault numbers, address information or email addresses, as this could be used to impersonate you.

Thanks

Please edit out your account number for you own safety.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

did you try going to MYBT and looking at your account?

you can try online chat as they be able to help 

live chat

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
mike15
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Good luck with Live Chat lol you'll need it.

The MY BT app is handy though.

0 Ratings