Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Gally006
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Complaint AGAIN!!

Back in February i had a complaint with BT which had been on going since January. This was in regards to incorrect packages been given to me and set up. It got resolved. However BT do not fail to surprise me. I set a recording last night to watch a programme on AMC! Which i got free as i have BT SPORT due to me having bt internet. I go to watch the football tonight and guess what, no BT Sport and no recording from AMC from monday
Now why would this be the case, when in February this was all ready as i have been watching BT sport? And i can watch it on my phone, but it asks me to subscribe on my tv now! I refuse to contact the call centre as i do not get anyone who understands the situation. I feel when i call i get someone from delhi reading from a script! If i could cancel with BT i would right now, as it has been nothing but trouble since i got it, but paying a cancellation fee of over £200 is ridiculous!! Get your customers in their contract then mess them about and tell them you cant cancel unless you want to pay cancellation fee!! Its a joke!
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Complaint AGAIN!!

I have asked a forum moderator to help you they will post there contact link here
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Complaint AGAIN!!

Hi @Gally006,

It's possible that you do have BT Sport but you are missing BT Sport on BT TV on your account. That means you would be able to watch it on an app but not on your BT TV. However; if it was months since you used the app then it's highly likely that you don't have BT Sport at all. If that's right then you won't have AMC. You'll need to get it ordered before it'll work.

The quickest way to get it checked should be by speaking with our chat team.

BT Sport Chat Team

If you need to order it again, you can at Order BT Sport.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings