Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seang
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Complaint Unresolved After 3 Months

Go to solution

Hi. Over 3 months ago I discovered I had two accounts, one of which was just for BT Sport. I didn't ever ask for this and it meant I was being overcharged by more than £30 per month. I raised this and was promised several times the accounts would be merged and I would be refunded and compensated. Nothing ever got done! I received a letter over a month ago saying BT were aware of my complaint and would be back in touch. No surprise I've heard nothing. Surely an easy fix - merge 2 accounts into 1 and refund the over charge total??! Not sure where to turn next to get this finally resolved. BT complaints handling is beyond farcical! Any guidance appreciated. Thanks.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Complaint Unresolved After 3 Months

Go to solution

I have asked mods who are BT employees to see if they can help. They will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @seang 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I'm really sorry that you are being over charged and I appreciate the amount of time you have spent trying to get this sorted out.  As you haven't been able to get this sorted up to this point we will step in and lend a hand from here.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @seang I sent you a private message the other day as I missed you when I called. Can you get back to me on that to let me know if you're happy this is sorted?

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @seang thanks for marking the thread solved, you know where we are should you ever need any help with your BT services in the future.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings