Message 12 of 44

Re: Complaint about service

@Keith_Beddoe any mods on yet?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 44

Did you read message 9. They will not contact you until your request reaches the top of their work stack.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 44

@Stevenmckinlay wrote:
@Keith_Beddoe any mods on yet?

Under ideal conditions, the moderators can normally deal within 48 hours, but they are running a bit behind at the moment as they are only a small team based in the UK. They will however take full ownership until any issues are resolved.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Stevenmckinlay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 44

Can't get through to bt!!!!!!

Got a complaint ongoing, was told get callback today, from top tier customer care Liverpool.
No call, no voicemail, nothing.
Tried to call, but forever ringing.
Tried to use webchat - available till 10:45pm, seemingly. Watch the countdown timer go down, up, down, up, down, down alittle, alittle more then little more..20mins later....Down A little more, up a bit, down a little more, zero!
New message appears where i should be connected to an advisor, but it reads we apologise for your wait, you will be connected to an advisor shortly, no countdown timer this time...........Waste of time, closed webchat window.
Now came on here to post.

My experience of bt customer service.......
My thoughts on by customer service..........

Goodnight
0 Ratings
Stevenmckinlay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 44

@gg30340 yes obviously i read that post. I sir, was only asking if any were online.
@Keith_Beddoe thanks for that info. Just a bit frustrated, i hope you understand. Been a long day at work then this. Thanks
0 Ratings
Stevenmckinlay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 44

Re: Can't get through to bt!!!!!!

The timer started at around 6-7 minutes lol!
0 Ratings
Stevenmckinlay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 44

Well.

Called bt up again today, just to get them to put notes onto my account, that i had not received a call back yesterday or indeed today. The CUSTOMER CARE advisor i spoke to then checked my notes and made her own enquires which were not very good. The advisor noticed a name that was dealing with my case and as she went to message the person, she noticed he was typing, so she knew he was online??? She told the guy that i had not recieved a call back yesterday and that i am unhappy with the poor service. The guy then said i should receive a call back by 7:30 tonight from the resolution team, i then said that guy isn't the resolutions team? No he's not, then infact he isn't dealing with my case then. The customer care advisor from Liverpool is the guy, the guy that phone me Friday.
So i was then told there's nothing they can do other than say i will definitely receive a call upto 7:30.

It's now 20:58.

Guess what? No callback, no voicemail, nothing.

Woooooooooooooo ofcom here i come.

Simplest of issues not rectified and a complete lack of responsibility or customer care.

I will suggest to ofcom to obtain my account details and notes, relevant calls that I've made, listen to them.

I won't have to do much.

Honestly gobsmackingly, worse than Vodafone, least they call me back to muck me around again and again.

0 Ratings
Stevenmckinlay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 44

Just been told on webchat the customer care team tried to call me at 13:40 or around and my line was unavailable, i said did they leave a voicemail, how many attempts did they try calling me?

I'm actually getting mad now.
0 Ratings
Stevenmckinlay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 44

0 Ratings