Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Stevenmckinlay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 44

Re: Complaint about service

Ha the one and only time they call and my phone's unavailable. No notes on my account to say number of times tried to call, nor if they left a voicemail.
Just another call back tomorrow booked.

So what if i miss the callback. Seems they won't leave a voicemail. Why not in the voicemail leave a direct number for me to call them. Or even better. Refund me the banks charges, along with an adequate amount for compensation. Job done.

Looks like i will contact ofcom in morning and await call back tomorrow.

I'm getting nowhere.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 22 of 44

As posted earlier I would now wait for a moderator to contact you and also from now on avoid any further contact with the help lines once you are contacted by one of the mod team they will personally own your problem until fully resolved and provide you a single point of contact in the UK
0 Ratings
Stevenmckinlay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 23 of 44

Contacted by customer care Liverpool, whom tried to interrogate me and had no clue at all. I had to explain over and over again what has happened.
The customer care guy had listened to ONE call and was adamant that nothing can done period. I said after all these days, since Friday, you've listened to one call!
Anyway i explained yet again. Suggested he go and pull all calls and listen. He agreed! Woo hoooooooooo! So after me saying to him look I'm trying cook dinner for my young family, 5:30pm ish, the customer care guy realised the time and situation and was clearly out his comfort zone and apologised and said he would call back tomorrow after listening to ALL calls. Thinking to myself you were meant to do that in the first place. So after 5 days customer care managed to listen to one call, which was the one call where the advisor was adamant that i wasn't to get a refund and that there's no notes saying otherwise.......
So i will await another call tomorrow. No doubt dinner time. Try to cook dinner, see to my 6month girl and 4 year old son and explain and argue the matter with BT customer care top brass! Ah i cannot wait.

I am totally astounded by all this.

Does not advisors know how to input ADEQUATE notes? Can the advisors read said notes? Indeed interpret the notes?

I would like to know how can i make a formal complaint to the top of bt. For such a simple thing, SIM cancellation to this carry on.

I could easily just say forget it and continue to be a bit mobile customer, but i won't.

Hopefully this will be resolved tomorrow.

Good luck to all having to deal with customer care top brass or common advisor.
0 Ratings
Message 24 of 44

Hi @Stevenmckinlay

Thanks for posting back!

I have checked our email queue and we have received your details so thanks for sending over.  We are very busy at the moment which is the reason why it's taking a little longer for us to get back to you.

As soon as you reach the top of our email queue one of the guys will give you a shout.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Stevenmckinlay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 25 of 44

Hi @RobbieMac

I'm due for a call back from customer care today, who is dealing with this? I'm confused.

Are you guys going to deal with it, what if customer care Liverpool, after calling me today are adamant that i have to receive nothing? Should i tell customer care that you guys are gonna deal with it?

This is such a confusing mess of customer care teams, customer care Liverpool, by forum moderators, umpteen different customer care members who are also billing, customer service, geezoo.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 26 of 44

You have been advised on more than one occasion. Do not contact Customer Services and wait for the moderators to contact you personally so that they can deal with this.

As you have found by re-contacting Customer Services it has lead to confusion. If you are contacted by Customer Services just politely tell them that the issue is being dealt with by the forum moderators.

0 Ratings
Stevenmckinlay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 27 of 44

@gg30340 customer care Liverpool contacted.me which is not the same as customer care/advisor/billing.
Customer care Liverpool were meant to be the highest it can go. So i assumed they were who was dealing with it. But now you are telling me the moderators on here are to take full control.
I told customer care Liverpool on Tuesday, Steven, that i have posted here on bt forums and that the moderators are going to deal with it when they get to my case. Steven did not care and continued the interrogation and then me explaining again and again the same information.
Forgive me if I said it was confusing........As it is.
If the moderators are taking control of my case then they should advise customer care Liverpool.
Whom may i add failed to contact me today, after Steven saying he definitely will. Yet again poor service.

What a setup. This could have been resolved many many many weeks ago
0 Ratings
Stevenmckinlay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 28 of 44

And I realise you and the moderators WILL BE taking control when my case gets to the top of there pile. Which means they are not dealing with it RIGHT NOW.
Customer care Liverpool are somewhat dealing with it, but not very well as all the updates and comments above indicate.
Anyway i have to go to sleep, I have work tomorrow that i am pretty sure I'll do a damn sight better than bt customer services.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 29 of 44

The moderators are a small team and in the interest of fairness they deal with problems on a first come first served basis because like you, every one feels their problem is the most important and should be dealt with immediately unfortunately however that is not possible.

If you are not prepared to wait until they contact you, you should just carry on doing what you are doing and continue to deal with Customer Services, which does include "Customer Services Liverpool".

I do not take control or have anything to do with your case. I was only trying to point out the best course of action you should take but I will not trouble you any further by posting anything else on your thread. 

0 Ratings
Stevenmckinlay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 30 of 44

I appreciate your input and advice.

I don't appreciate by having a small team to deal with issues. Bt has a huge team that seems to be buckling under the pressure of all these new customers. Me one of them.

I hope you appreciate my position, which in your words is not the most important case, but a complaint which should have been dealt with long before now.

Also customer services may include customer care Liverpool on paper but i can assure you, i cannot call bt and speak to customer care Liverpool nor can I call and get by customer care/billing/ everything advisor to transfer me over. The only advice I was given was to contact customer care Liverpool via email. Same as normal customer care has to via email.

Anyway please do continue to advise and help.

At least you are replying and helping.

Just want this finished with.

Goodnight
0 Ratings