cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 31 of 44

Re: Complaint about service

No where did I say your case was not the most important case. I said  "like you, every one feels their problem is the most important and should be dealt with immediately" so if you are going to quote me please do it accurately.

I have made no judgement on whether your case is important or not however I do accept it is important to you and that it has not been dealt with in a timely manner but my advice regarding the moderators still stands.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 32 of 44

Well said gg could not agree with you more
0 Ratings
Stevenmckinlay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 33 of 44

First off i did not mean to sound rude last night. I am very thankful that you are taking the time to advise me guys. I'm just rather annoyed at this whole thing.

Well just had a call from customer care Liverpool, tried to kindly advise them that bt forum moderators are dealing with this comparing but was told no they are not, customer care Liverpool are.
After all I have explained, all the calls, all the inconvenience, by customer care Liverpool have said i am to receive no bank charge refund AND no compensation for anything.
This is truly shocking.
So customer care Liverpool have done a final review, even though i tried to explain that they have not looked into the whole situation. And do not fully understand what has happend. They are now producing a deadlock letter. I tried to explain i don't want that as this has went on for long enough. They also told me that i have received two refunds, one that i should not have had, even though by sanctioned it. I only ever knew of one refund.
Customer care Liverpool said they will be emailing by forum moderators to advise them that they have done a final review. They also said i had been misadviseddme but I'm not entitled to compensation or indeed refund on bank charges.

Please give me some help as this is truly driving me insane.

After all i have been in communication with BT since i cancelled my sim, been honest, sent screenshots of banks statements, been nice, down what they ask. Wasted an awful lot of my time.

If need be I will take this to ofcom. But i don't want to. But by has given me no choice. It's been months and bt have came up with a ridiculous outcome considering what has happened.
0 Ratings
Stevenmckinlay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 34 of 44

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 35 of 44

I have asked the moderators to update this thread.

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 44

Hi @Stevenmckinlay,

I've had a look at our queue and you are next in line, you should receive a reply tomorrow. We'll review your case and get back to you.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Stevenmckinlay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 37 of 44

@PaddyB seemingly customer care don't care if you look at it or not, it was there case to deal with. the decision has been made.

I'm so glad you record calls. Because each customer care call i have recieved has been terrible, rude, and it seems no one can get all the info.

Customer care have said simply that in my terms and conditions once my bill has been produced it cannot be changed, and even if i call to cancel a SIM AND not been told that i would still be charged, BUT WAS TOLD i won't be charged that it's my fault.

The advisor i had spoken to cancel SIM in first place could have just told me yes you won't be charged for second SIM but you are still liable for payment for both Sims as bill has been produced.

Rant over.

Also i have been told by a colleague to contact bt Managing director by email.

We shall see.

Thanks for getting back to me. Been another long day at work and dealing with this carryon.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Stevenmckinlay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 38 of 44

Not heard a thing
0 Ratings
Message 39 of 44

Hi @Stevenmckinlay,

As the team in Liverpool have taken ownership of this we won't be able to help. They are going to send you a letter that lets you know what options are available to you and what you can do to dispute it. I'm sorry I don't have better news for you at this time.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Stevenmckinlay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 40 of 44

That's what i said days ago. Well either ofcom here i come or email bt head guy like my colleague has advised me,
0 Ratings