Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 6

Complaint and refund

Go to solution

I was offered a refund by BT on 6Th February 2020.  
refund was for faults from 19/11/2019 to mid January 2020.

The refund was to be paid in to my bank account with in one week. This never happened so I rang BT who had no record of this. A manger said he would sort it out and get back to me but never did. I rang again and again told no record spoke with staff in Cardiff for one hour I was   told they had found the recording of the call and would get back to me in half hour. Never got a return call. Rang a few hours later by chance it was the office I first make call to . Said they would speak with that manager and ring me back. This time they rang back and said the matter is in hand and they found a problem as all my notes had not been put on my file and were looking in to why not. Told my refund would be paid and they would contact me soon . Also told Cardiff had email Newcastle with details .Can anyone direct me to where I can get this matter urgently looked at it is stressing me out.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Complaint and refund

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Many thanks for your help

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @JimboAlfie,

Thank you for posting. I'm really sorry that your complaint hasn't been resolved and that you had to contact BT a number of times to chase the refund you were promised. If you send me your details, I'd like to help you with your complaint.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

Paddy

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
I would like to thank the help received from the moderator who took my case up after problems with my refund he got my refund paid with in days of caking the case up after being let down by many BT staff and many hours on the telephone. He restored my faith back with BT after a stressful time.
Many thanks don’t know if I’m aloud to name the moderator.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @JimboAlfie 

It was @PaddyB that gave you a hand with this.  No worries about naming him.  Credit where credit is due.  I'll let him know that you've posted back and I am pleased that everything is sorted out now 😊

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings