Did you mean: 
Highlighted
markuz
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Complaint response time from BT?

Go to solution

Hi all

does anyone know if BT have a response time once a complaint is raised? 

Have ordered BT Infinty 2 in May 2015 and they still havent sorted it out. It is FTTH and had 3 different engineer visits booked already but all were either just ignored or "someone booked it incorrectly"

We still require a small box to be fitted outside the house and 4th engineer visit is boooked for 29th July

Oh yes, also been told the house was wired incorrectly. Only mine, but lets not start that conversation.

Any help would be appreciated 

Thanks

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Complaint response time from BT?

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, make sure that you are logged into the forum, then click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they cannot deal with service issues that way.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail, when its your turn in the queue.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi markuz,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting!

Sorry that your BT Infinity service hasn't been connected yet since placing your order in May.  I agree, that's a long time to be waiting.

You can get in touch with us and we'll check what's causing the hold up.  Click on my username and you'll see the link to get in touch with us under the section "about me".

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
markuz
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi both

so after I posted, Openreach engineer turned up and sorted it.

We have been cabled completely wrong apparently, but got fiber now to the house and small box is fitted as well.

thanks

Mark