cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Complaint unresolved - BT charging what I did not agree to

Hi there, Prior to moving home I spoke with an advisor about my contract renewal, they offered BT TV, broadband and BT sport for £42.99 a month. So I agreed and the new contract began on 27th November. Now it is coming up to the first month's payment and I have been informed that actually my bill is to be £52.99 a month (which I did not agree to and I'm sure calls are recorded so this can be proven). Complained to BT and they said they would look into this and as a gesture of good will they will send another TV box so that I can watch TV upstairs. Box was received but could not get channels, only to be told I would need another subscription (which I was not told about otherwise I would have declined the good will gesture). So I have a complaint which covers a manner of things, however it has now been over a week and I fear that BT are stalling in providing any resolution as it is soon coming up to my cancellation period. Every time I talk to an advisor they say to be patient and the complaint will be resolved, but if it is not resolved very soon then I am stuck in a contract that I did not agree to.

Slowly running out of options or ideas so hopefully one of the mods on here can assist in someway. Fingers crossed as I am very close to simply cancelling.

Thanks

Simon

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2

Re: Complaint unresolved - BT charging what I did not agree to

Hi @sija2020,

Thank you for posting.I'm sorry your not happy with the way your complaint was handled. If you send me in your details, I'd be more than happy to take a look at this for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings