cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Complaint

How do I escalate a complaint which has been running for a month with no contact from BT despite numerous promises. I ordered a TV Package which they have failed to deliver, I have made umpteen calls spoken to over 30 people spent about 3 full working days on calls. They have cancelled and reordered the package and closed the complaint more than once because that will resolve it. I am now told it will take 7 days to deliver a package but I already have the equipment. How can I speak to someone who can actually deal with the situation and give me a clear explanation and a guaranteed date of resolution with a working service?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Complaint

Hi @dashonlykelso and welcome.

I'm sorry you're not happy with the lack of progress with your order. Do you currently have an open complaint? If so you can ask to follow our escalation process with the team that are dealing with the complaint.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hi David,

I would love to escalate my complaint as nobody seems to be dealing with it and have asked repeatedly but nothing is done.

It's difficult to find out how to do anything when you never get to speak to the same person any time you call and it's a handy way of just passing the buck hoping that it will go away.

I guess BT aren't actually interested in home customers and don't care if they lose business but that seems to be what is happening here. Unfortunately I want the BT TV Package so moving my systems isn't really an option - but I will if I have to.

There's always a notice at the top of the complaint saying - sorry we haven't called you we will call as soon as possible - but nothing to say what team is dealing with it or how to escalate if you don't get any response.

The only link I have seen about escalation is to the Ombudsman and that says you have to have had a complaint for at least 8 weeks - well we're halfway there but I really don't want to wait 8 weeks and I find it ludicrous that an online package still hasn't been delivered after 4 weeks.

I would appreciate any guidance on how I can get BT to actually respond.

Kind regards

Moragh

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @dashonlykelso 

Thanks for posting back!

I'm sorry for the problems you've had getting your BT TV service activated.  It's clear from what you have had that there has been no ownership with your complaint and I am sorry that this has dragged on for 4 weeks now.  That's a very long time for this to be ongoing.

We can pick this up and manage your complaint from here.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Thanks Robbie, for your kind offer to take this up for me.

I have today received a call from someone in the Enniskillen office who has promised to take ownership and see this through. She has promised me a call back tomorrow between 1230-1400, so I will not burden you with the details of my issue just yet! I may however take you up on your kind offer if I don't hear back or have further issues in getting a resolution.

Kind regards

Moragh

0 Ratings