cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lozzy65
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Complaints being written off without agreed action

I was due to be called back today from a complaint handler/manager between 11-1pm today, following a complaint being raised last week. When I called to query why no call back received today, was advised that notes on my account state, that I was called today at 11.30am, previous recorded call listened up and discussed and that I was happy for the complaint to be closed. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY CALL YODAY - NO SUCH DISCUSSION HAS TAKEN PLACE!!
How do BT get away with these lies?? A total disgrace!!
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Complaints being written off without agreed action

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
lozzy65
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Thankyou
0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 4 of 7

Hi @lozzy65,

I am so sorry to hear about what happened. If we make a promise to you it should be acted upon. We can get in touch with the Manager to find out what's happened and get them to call you back. Or, if you prefer, we can do our best to help you instead. To get in touch with my team, you can reach us by clicking on my user name and then on contact the mods. As you are viewing the site from a mobile please change the view to full site mode in order to see the contact option.

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings
lozzy65
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Hi there, I have just had a lengthy call from a complaint handler, unfortunately they don’t know why this has happened, that the complaint had to be reopened following the closure of the complaint.
0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 6 of 7

Hi again @lozzy65,

They should be able to help you with everything going forward. However; if you need any help, feel free to let us know.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
lozzy65
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Thank you
0 Ratings