cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 19

Re: Completely at a loss and stressed with BT

Go to solution

@Nicha1984 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, can you start your own thread and if the moderators can help we'll explain how you can send in your details.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 12 of 19

Go to solution

@Srdscott sorry I keep missing you. Please can you get back to my email when you can and I'll be able to get this sorted out for you.

Community ManagerStephanie
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thanks
0 Ratings
Srdscott
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 19

Go to solution
Hi Stephanie,

By replying to you email what do you mean?

The only emails I have are relayed messages from bt comms telling me you’ve replied to this thread.
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 14 of 19

Go to solution

Hi @Srdscott sorry about the confusion there. I sent you an email yesterday morning, I used the email address you included in your webform.

Could you check your spam folder please, just in case it ended up there? If you still haven't got it, please PM me a suitable time and contact number for me to give you a ring, and we'll take it from there.

Thanks

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thanks
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 15 of 19

Go to solution

@Srdscott great speaking with you there. I am sorry it took so long to get this resolved, but I'm glad we were able to get it sorted today.

Thanks

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Srdscott
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 19

Go to solution
Thank you for calling Stephanie. I’m so glad you understood my predicament and sorted this out so efficiently.

You really are a credit to BT.

Thanks you so much.
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 17 of 19

Go to solution

@Srdscott not a problem at all, I'm just sorry this couldn't be resolved from the start for you.

I will actually contact you back on Sunday if that's all right, I see a new bill is due to be issued with that credit balance so I just need to check over it and get back to you, as discussed.

Thanks

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 18 of 19

Go to solution

@Srdscott just confirming this is all sorted now (sooner than I thought!), thanks for taking my call this afternoon.

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Srdscott
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 19

Go to solution
Thanks you again for all your help Stephanie. You’ve been absolutely amazing!!

0 Ratings