cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Markyboy
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

(Con 0067) CANNOT order broadband at all.Why won't they sort this?Live chat for hours and no help:-(

Go to solution
Been trying for hours and keep getting the same message! I read it's something to do with address?? Whatever that means.
I don't currently have broadband with anyone (well it isn't in my name) I'm moving to a place of my own next week and want to get a head start on this. This is my last hope or I will have to go elsewhere. This same problem has been occurring regularly for years it seems with no resolution. 😞 live chat guys just keep telling me it's me browser which it isn't. Can anyone help please. (Also the offer I'm goin for runs out in two hours so probably going to miss that too) 😞 help please.
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: (Con 0067) CANNOT order broadband at all.Why won't they sort this?Live chat for hours and no hel

Go to solution

Hi @Markyboy

Welcome and thanks for posting!

Sorry you're seeing the CON-0067 error message when trying to place your order online.  Are you any further forward with this?

You can speak to our easy assist team about this but they don't have a direct number.  You can call 0800 800 150 and explain that you're having problems placing your order online and they'll transfer you through to the team that can help with that.

Post back and let me know how you get on.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Markyboy
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Re: (Con 0067) CANNOT order broadband at all.Why won't they sort this?Live chat for hours and no hel

Go to solution
Hi there. I got on to the easy care team. Thanks. Myheyve informed me that the previous tenant of the property I'm moving into has not cancelled there "line" so to speak. And if they can cancel it then it will mean I can process my order online. I've been in touch with my letting agency to pass the message into the previous tenant. So fingers crossed that this is the issue.
I thought it was something to do with an address mismatch. But this would be much easier.

I'll keep you posted.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Do keep us posted @Markyboy Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
Markyboy
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Well it turns out it wasn't an address issue, was down to the letting agent giving me the wrong postcode, so some poor people almost got their active like cut off. I realised in the end and the great people at easy assist helped me out and got everything sorted. Got a great deal too.
Just to wait for the activation date, which is nearly two weeks away. 😞 never understand why they take so long to activate an already live line. Pain in the ar*e.

But anyway.

Thanks for the replies. πŸ™‚ happy st paddys day. 🍺
0 Ratings