Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Gigabit
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Concerned about order

I placed an order for BT Infinity yesterday and I decided today that I didn't need the up to 76Mbps speed.

I've spoken to several people today (perhaps six people, via live chat and via phone) all of whom didn't inspire much confidence and they kept saying to cancel the order and start again. I finally got through to somebody in the UK who cancelled the order and said I should then place the order again via the BT website.

I have placed the order again. I made a new BT email as part of the process which I can't sign into and when I go to track my order it is blank. I've received no other communication from BT.

Can somebody have a look into this as I'm starting to get rather frustrated with the lack of communication from BT and am already regretting my decision to sign up with you.

Thanks.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Concerned about order

Hi @Gigabit and thanks for posting.

If you can't track the order there might be a problem with it. Your best bet would be to try the orders live chat team who will be able to help.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Gigabit
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

@DavidM I've spoken to them multiple times and they made me place the order again and the same thing happened. I've spent at least 6 hours on this today and spoken to at least 9 people. I have very little confidence in BT now.

Can somebody please just take ownership of this and get it sorted out?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Thanks for getting back @Gigabit. I'll be happy to lend a hand with this. Just drop me over an email with your details. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile. We're very busy at present so it's taking longer than expected to reply but once you submit the details we'll get to you in turn.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings