bloodyannoyed
Accepted Solution

Confirmation of final payment and account cancelation for landlord.

I've been trying to get a confirmation of final payment for months now. I originally rang up and cancelled my bt account as I was moving house and was not responsable for the one in my new house. I recieved a sorry you're leaving us email on the 20/06/12 confirming my account would stop on the 25/06/12 and that the final bill would be sent out within 40 days. I paid what I assume to be the final bill on 01/08/12 but the bt site says your next bill is due 14/08/12. I need a conformation letter or email that confirms the account has been cancelled and that all bills are payed up to the 25/06/12 but despite multiple requests for this have not recieved one. All I want is confirmation the account is all payed up and something official which says as much to show my landlord.
Tired of trying in vain to get this sorted out through the usual channels I thought I'd come on here and ask for advice.
Regards

Sage
Keith_Beddoe

Re: Confirmation of final payment and account cancelation for landlord.

If you would like to try Live Chat they should be able to help you.

If not then,

If you would like to contact one of the UK based BT Care Team who moderate this forum, they should be able to help you.

They can be contacted using this link BT Care Team

They normally respond by phone or e-mail, within three working days, however you should get an immediate confirmation, with a tracking number.

There are some useful help pages here, for BT Broadband customers only, on my personal website.

BT Broadband customers - help with broadband, WiFi, networking, e-mail and phones.