cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thelps93
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Conflicting Messages?

I've recently moved into my new home which has meant I've had to order BT. My order was placed on the 19th March and is expected to be activated on Monday 4th April (router to be delievered by Friday 1st April).

However over the last few days my order tracker has been giving me a lot of conflicting message. Claiming at the same time everything is on track, yet there is a "FOUND FAILED ITEM" - it's not displaying any failed items. My router kit is also still "AWAITING DISPATCH", yet it's meant to arrive in under 48 hours time.

I did recieve a text message this morning from someone at BT saying they'd ring in 5 minutes time to discuss my order. Yeah... that's not exactly adaquate when you work 9-6 weekdays and you're not meant to be using your phone in the office. Why not try ringing later in the day, try emailing, or even display relevant information on the user account page? Not wait another 24 hours just to ring again when this cycle will start all over again.

If there really is an issue with my order, I'd like to know without waiting for someone to ring and tell me at their leasure.

I'm trying not to rant, but currently, I don't know what's going on with my order now in any aspect. Is everything ok with it? Is something wrong? Is it going to be early/delayed? I can see why people moan about your communication 'skills'...

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Conflicting Messages?

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only,

This is where customers help each other get the most out of BT products & services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.
Everyone posting here, are just BT customers like myself

This is a public forum which can be viewed worldwide, so please do not post any personal information, especially phone numbers, account numbers, fault numbers, address information or email addresses, as this could be used to impersonate you.

Thanks

0 Ratings