cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnnnymib
Message 1 of 2

Connection and activation charges.

Hi Im new to BT, looking for little help with first bill. I had chisen a package for £45 per month. Advert online said free activation. Once i had went through all the steps i realised there were a few other charges ie delivery. However i didnt need an ariel or an engineer to come out or the connectors. Got all up and running but have a bill for £172.39. I realise there are some one off charges but still seems high.

I called and BT asked if i needed an ariel installed, i told them no and they said they would refund me £49. But still need to pay £50 one off charge for taking over phone line but also another separate £49. This is either "the standard cost of your service connection or " The standard cost of your BT activaion"  both are £49 so i am unsure which one has been refunded, and i am still unsure i need to pay any connection charge as it said "free" lol

Any help would be great thanks.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Connection and activation charges.

try here and see if they can answer your question    https://www.bt.com/help/home/contactus/public/echat/prechatsurvey.html?type=r&webreason=10007&num=98...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings