cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
michaelkatrine
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Connection issues - delays

Infinity Connection was mean’t to be 13th December ...after numerous chats/ calls I am still none the wiser as to actual issue and when or if infinity will ever be installed.

Sky had no issues connecting/ disconnecting normal broadband service....why can’t BT Just reconnect normal broadband service while they sort out infinity mess.

Very close to cancelling service and signing up to another supplier as I need service to be able to work from home. Happy to get an EE dongle and charge to BT if that is what it comes to but will be expensive.
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Connection issues - delays

as it is openreach who work for all ISP apart from virgin that need to get you connected and cancelling and moving to another ISP will just move you further back in the queue you are already part of

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

If you have placed an order for BT Infinity, then BT would not move you to ADSL unless you request it, however, if there iis a capacity issue at the cabinet, then you would lose your place in the waiting list.

In order to find out what services and speed range you should be getting, please enter your phone number into this form.
Broadband availability checker

Please remember to edit out your phone number before you post the results.

Does it say there is a waiting list?

0 Ratings
michaelkatrine
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

So basically we are held to ransom by bt **bleep** processes...so when my house is burgled as security system is doen do i take lefal action against bt or openreach?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

Do you have dial tone on your phone line?

0 Ratings