cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 12

Contact Broadband Upgrade Department

Hi, does anyone know of a way to contact BT that doesn't involve the telephone? Live Chat or email maybe? I'm sure a communications company must have this, but I'm struggling to find a way of doing so!

TIA

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Re: Contact Broadband Upgrade Department

You can use Live Chat.

Follow the link to Broadband billing

https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/account-and-billing/broadband

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 12

Hi, thanks for the reply, however that just seems to lead to a loop back to the contact us page.

Does anyone simply have an email address, or an actual url for the live chat page?
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 12

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 12

Thanks for your reply, however I wish to speak to someone, not just see my available offers.

I can't believe it's this difficult to do with an ISP.. they literally sell internet, but don't make it easy to speak to them over the internet
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 12

the link @gg30340  posted does give you ability to connect to live chat  - tried using mobile and pc

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 12

@imjolly wrote:

the link @gg30340  posted does give you ability to connect to live chat  - tried using mobile and pc

Live Chat was offline, but it seems to be back now.

Capture.JPG

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 12

Hi, thanks for your reply as well.

Not for me, why would some people get it, and others not? I've tried both logged in and not logged in.

Screenshot of what I see:

https://ibb.co/D4vzmvT
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 12

It seems to load in my icognito tab, but not in chrome or IE.. Thanks for all the comments
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 12

Probably a cached page.

0 Ratings