Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Contact details for BT complaint department

Can someone be kind enough to provide me with details (preferrably an email address) of Bt's complaints department please? It's unfortunately the last stop before OFCOM for me, seeing as I have been promised a call back from BT four times and not one person has bothered to honour that. I appreciate any help, thank you.

Moderator-Retired

Re: Contact details for BT complaint department

Hi thelockleys

I just posted a reply on your other thread.  Drop me an email when you get a chance and I'll get this sorted for you.

Cheers

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Distinguished Guru

BT used to have a complaints department. But they scrapped it, presumably because too many people were complaining.

lol i was looking for that myself clicked complaints but then nothing, just posted a thread £12 reconnection charge,

I have exactly the same problem. By phone I just get put from billing to sales to customer options - they create incorrect account detalls then they cannot access what they have created. I am now being bombarded by calls for the account that they have incorrectly set up. Last time it happened it took one year to fix. Please advise if you get anywhere. The complaints website will not accept their own account numbers ...........hey ho 

Distinguished Sage

The post you replied to is almost 2yrs old
If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

I do not know what this site is, but had hoped someone might have a no. or email for BT complaints. Do you have one ?

Distinguished Sage

[ Edited ]

This is a customer to customer self help forum the only BT presence here are the forum moderators  Posts made here do not go directly to BT  this link may help you     http://bt.custhelp.com/app/write_to_us

If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’

Many thanks, dont know if it is working, but did send an email to that address. The horrifying thing is that having got everything wrong, and told hundreds of people that I am a limited company (which I am not) based in Cumbria (which I am not)  giving an incorrect address, they have also been taking too much from my bank account, and have somehow accessed it with all this incorrect data.  They keep passing me from sales to billing to customer service. Then after an hour on hold and with the wrong department, I blow my top.

So thank you so much, at least it is somewhere to go, and they say they may reply in a week or two.

I do not understand all this stuff, but can do an email