Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Contacting customer services

Can someone please let me have a telephone number for customer services so that I can speak to a person and not a machine.  Thanks

Guru

Re: Contacting customer services

What is your query about?

If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’

I am a pensioner and have a very large bill to pay and would like to pay part and balance later.

Distinguished Sage

Try this number

Call us

Call us anytime on 0800 443311 (or 0330 123 3311* from a mobile) to:

- pay your bill
- check your current call charges/balance
- change or set up a Direct Debit
- tell us you've paid your bill
- ask for more time to pay

There are some useful help pages here, for BT Broadband customers only, on my personal website.

BT Broadband customers - help with broadband, WiFi, networking, e-mail and phones.

BULLS**T

He/she asked how he could speak to an operator and you've given an autmotated number. BT's customer services is a disgrace and the staff deserve to be fired for the shoddy way you treat your customers. A telephone service that only offers an automated line only for customer services. A total disgrace. 

Distinguished Sage

Welcome to this forum. This is a BT domestic customer to customer help forum, any messages posted here do not go to BT.

There are some useful help pages here, for BT Broadband customers only, on my personal website.

BT Broadband customers - help with broadband, WiFi, networking, e-mail and phones.

Which says volumes about BT's approach to Customer Service
Distinguished Sage

This thread is over two years old!