Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 6

Content Partners Do Not Appear On My Account

Hi,

I've recently changed service to BT from another company to the BT Full Fibre package. I did this through EE at the time. I have received an email saying that I can access the free Xbox Game Pass now (as of 20/12/2023). However, when I go into my account the "Content Partner" section does not appear or is at least visible to me, so I am unable to redeem this. I've called and nobody is sure as to why. I know that this has been issue in the past for some customers. I am the account holder so I know that it is not related to that issue. There is also only one account linked to the BTID. The email address associated with the account is a different email to this as I had issues with setting up the account. 

If someone could please contact me and resolve this issue. I would like this to be solved ASAP. 

Thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Content Partners Do Not Appear On My Account

this is a customer help customer and your post does not go to BT.

have you tried phoning CS 03301234150

are you using a pc/laptop to access MYBT as content partners will not appear using an app

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 6

Hi,

So phoned the number and both. Tried laptop, tried phone, tried app. It does not exist on my account. The only thing anyone has come up with is that I'm in a "14 day cooling off period", however, that email I received from BT says that I can access it now and has done the last 2 days. "You can start using it straight away". 

Also I'm just posting where the last guy did who I saw had the same issue. I figured as much, as I've tried all solutions already mentioned about this issue. I've done my homework. 

Thanks!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

you need to be outside the 14 days cooling off and the first bill needs to have been paid

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 5 of 6

Hi,

There is no mention of this within the email I received from BT. This "14 day cooling off period" requirement seems odd to me considering I have an email saying "you can start using it straight away", no? Surely, unless I'm mistaken here, "using it straight away" is different to saying you can start using it after the 14 day cooling off period? They imply two very different things. One says you can use it now, the other says you can "activate it" after the 14 day cooling off period. Or you know, they could send the email out after those 14 days? 

Thanks!

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 6 of 6

I also just want to add that I know you're a customer and this is not meant to be considered aggressive or anything. I'm just discussing the fact that they're not very clear and there should be some form of clear communication regarding this from BT as it does seem to be a widespread issue...

0 Ratings