cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris_Jones
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Contract End Date

Yesterday I received one of those "isn't everything wonderful" emails from BT, telling me (amongst other things) how I won't be charged more when my contract ends.

Sounds excellent... but where exactly can I find the date on which my current contract runs out? I have gone round in circles on "My BT" but can find no mention of a contract anywhere.

Does anyone know the answer? I would have thought that something like this was pretty basic stuff, but somehow on the face of it BT doesn't agree.

CJ.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Contract End Date

using search facility

https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/How-To-Confirm-Contract-End-Date/m-p/1893997

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Chris_Jones
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Apologies for the delay in responding but I had to go out...

OK; found it so thanks for the information. I have to say that it was still a couple of clicks away from the details of the contract and describing a current contract as a completed order is a bit weird.

So I got what I needed to know. I would still describe it has "hidden" for all that.

CJ

0 Ratings
souris2019
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Yes, I agree with you. Nothing is upfront and easily located on the BT website which is a deliberate policy.

0 Ratings