Contributor
Islanderuk
Accepted Solution

Contract End Date

Where on the BT site can I find out the date my current Broadband Contract with BT ends

Sage
Keith_Beddoe

Re: Contract End Date

If you would like to try Live Chat they should be able to help you.

There are some useful help pages here, for BT Broadband customers only, on my personal website.

BT Broadband customers - help with broadband, WiFi, networking, e-mail and phones.

Distinguished Guru
DS

You won't find it anywhere, follow KB's advice or dial 150 from your BT landline and navigate to billing or even the forum mods. All methods provided can give you with your end date.

-+-No longer a forum member-+-
TEECEYGIRL

I just tried 150. Automated voice asked what I was enquiring about. I just said End Contract. Voice asked if I had asked for Contract Expiry I said Yes. Voice asked if I was enquiring about number I was calling from. Answer was Yes. I was then automatically transferred. I had hoped to get an automated answer to my question, but was put through to advisers who are not there now as it is gone midnight. Strange how the automated voice knows all sorts of things. Asking for contract expiry obviously alerts system to the fact that you are thinking of changing so call is transferred to sales or customer retention or something and it will almost certainly in such circumstances be to a UK Call Centre.

Sage
john46

Live chat works very well also
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’