Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Islanderuk
Contributor
Message 1 of 18

Contract End Date

Go to solution

Where on the BT site can I find out the date my current Broadband Contract with BT ends

0 Ratings
17 REPLIES
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 18

Re: Contract End Date

Go to solution

If you would like to try Live Chat they should be able to help you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forumhelp (Private website) Lots of additional information and help.
You will need to be connected to your home BT Broadband connection to view it, or any links to it that I post on this forum.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 18

Go to solution

You won't find it anywhere, follow KB's advice or dial 150 from your BT landline and navigate to billing or even the forum mods. All methods provided can give you with your end date.

-+-No longer a forum member-+-
0 Ratings
TEECEYGIRL
Message 4 of 18

Go to solution

I just tried 150. Automated voice asked what I was enquiring about. I just said End Contract. Voice asked if I had asked for Contract Expiry I said Yes. Voice asked if I was enquiring about number I was calling from. Answer was Yes. I was then automatically transferred. I had hoped to get an automated answer to my question, but was put through to advisers who are not there now as it is gone midnight. Strange how the automated voice knows all sorts of things. Asking for contract expiry obviously alerts system to the fact that you are thinking of changing so call is transferred to sales or customer retention or something and it will almost certainly in such circumstances be to a UK Call Centre.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 18

Go to solution
Live chat works very well also

john46 | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
0 Ratings
msmith1
Message 6 of 18

Go to solution

This doesn't suprise me....ever since joinig BT ive had nothing but trouble, even being made to pay for a week when we had no connection what so ever,  i would also advise live chat during the day, ...you could call, but be warned, BT use a foreign customer service company, where half the reps dont speak very good english or understand it. worst service ever......!!

0 Ratings
devera
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 18

Go to solution

I see the contract end dates in 'My BT' under 'Contract Details'.

If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer click the ratings star on the left-hand side. If the reply answers your question, mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 18

Go to solution

devera wrote:

I see the contract end dates in 'My BT' under 'Contract Details'.

checked MYBT online and android app and can't find 'Contract Details'

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 18

Go to solution
same here as well IMJ no sign at all

john46 | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
0 Ratings
devera
Aspiring Expert
Message 10 of 18

Go to solution
It shows on my account.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer click the ratings star on the left-hand side. If the reply answers your question, mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings