cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Contract end help

Go to solution

Contract due to end on 23rd Feb. 
My question is, does the contract actually terminate on 23rd of Feb leaving me with no broadband until I renew or choose a different package. Or, am I auto enrolled on to a basic package until I contact BT to cancel?

Thanks 🙂 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Contract end help

Go to solution

The service will continue until you give BT 30 days notice or switch, it's what's known as a rolling 30 day contract, any agreed discount will end and the discount amount no longer applied, which means the cost increases.

If you're happy with the service, give the Loyalty team a call on 0800 800 150 and see what they can offer, any new package will come with a new 24 month minimum term.

Message 3 of 3

Re: Contract end help

Go to solution

Your Internet will not terminate but you go on to a rolling monthly contract and depending on contract terms you may find costs increase as you will lose any discounts you negotiated at outset

You can phone options team 0800800030 and negotiate a new deal

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.