Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
raccoons
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Contract renewal

Go to solution

Hello.

My contract came to an end and I decided to leave BT and signed up with Plusnet. Yesterday I received a phone call from BT who offered me a better deal if I stayed with them. I agreed to stay with BT and have cancelled my order with Plusnet.

I have been with BT for many years but there seems to be a problem every time I renew my contract. I always have to contact BT to make sure the contract is activated. If I don't my account stays out of contract. This has happened a few times over the years.

I have not heard back from BT regarding the new contract I have signed up for, And I would be very grateful if you could look in to the matter for me.

I have contacted Plusnet and they have assured me that everything is cancelled on their side.

Thank you πŸ™‚

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Contract renewal

Go to solution

Hi @raccoons,

It's great to see that you decided to stay. I'm happy that we were able to get you a deal you liked.

We can certainly look into everything for you and make sure all has gone to plan.

I've sent you a private message with some info that I need from you. When you get a chance, drop me a reply πŸ˜

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
raccoons
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi thx for getting back to me.

Have just been contacted by BT regarding the issue and have received a confirmation email saying the order should be active today.

I will still provide my details in private message just to make sure.

Spoke to a really nice guy and this time they think it was down to the plusnet takeover not showing as cancelled.

I would be grateful if you could just keep an eye on it for me just to make sure it's all good.

Thank you πŸ™‚

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi, @raccoons thanks for sending over your details, I've logged this contact on your account and checked the order and can see that it has completed already so I can confirm the contract has been now renewed and your discount will be applied to your bills going forward. 

Thanks

Neil 

0 Ratings