cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 22

Re: Contract renewed but length of contract different to what was agreed

Go to solution

Hi @jem16 Sorry for any confusion but I'm sure I said I would be in touch by Wednesday and I do hope to have this sorted today and will update you later on today.

Thanks

John

0 Ratings
jem16
Contributor
Message 12 of 22

Go to solution

Hi John,

Thanks for getting back to me. I thought you had said Tuesday but that's fine. I may need to be out from about 1:30 to 3:30 today.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 22

Go to solution

Hi @jem16 Thanks for posting back. I've got some of the orders issued to correct your pricing and need now to just get the contract sorted. as you are away this afternoon are you OK with me giving you a call tomorrow morning to talk you through the changes and confirm re the contract?

cheers

John

0 Ratings
jem16
Contributor
Message 14 of 22

Go to solution

Hi John,

As it turns out I don't need to be out this afternoon and will be at home if you are able to call. 

0 Ratings
jem16
Contributor
Message 15 of 22

Go to solution

Hi John,

Tomorrow morning is also fine to call.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 22

Go to solution

@jem16 thanks for posting.  @JohnC2 has finished for the day but he'll be back in the morning, I'll make sure he gets your message. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
jem16
Contributor
Message 17 of 22

Go to solution

Hi Neil - thanks.

I have now discovered that Caller ID has suddenly stopped working this morning and it seems to coincide with some strange order for Anytime Calls add on that took place around 9:40am this morning. I have had Anytime calls since starting my contract on 11th November 2016 so I have no idea what is going on.

I have just phoned BT Customer Services and the person I spoke to also agrees that it must be something to do with this order but doesn't know what has happened as she also agrees that I have had Caller ID for the last 11 months as well as Anytime calls.

She also said that John tried to call me 3 times this afternoon which is very strange as I have been in all afternoon. I have had 3 phone calls but all came through via my Truecall Unit. Having checked my Call log with the Truecall unit there was no phone calls other than the 3 I did take.

I have no idea what is going on now but it is most important that Caller ID gets sorted out quickly as my Truecall unit needs Caller ID to function properly and I'm currently trying to arrange a funeral so need to be contactable.

I will be at home tomorrow morning and would appreciate this being rectified as soon as possible.

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 22

Go to solution

@jem16 His notes advise that the line was engaged when he was calling. I'm not fully aware of what's being done but can see the caller display was left out of the order this morning and I apologise for any inconvenience caused by that. I've arranged to get the caller display back on for you ASAP and I'll make sure @JohnC2 gets in touch tomorrow with an update.

0 Ratings
jem16
Contributor
Message 19 of 22

Go to solution

Hi Neil,

Thanks for coming back to me. My apologies as that makes sense for the line to have been engaged which was unfortunate timing. Hopefully we'll get this all sorted tomorrow morning.

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 22

Go to solution

@jem16 no problem at all, I'm sure John will be able to sort the other issues for you.

0 Ratings