cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mark_W
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Contract renewed - every time it’s a nightmare!

I’ve recently renewed my contract with BT. I was on Superfast Fibre and getting around 47Mbps using Speedtest but I got a good deal on Superfast Fibre Plus with Complete Wi-fi. Here’s where the problems start - and there is always something every time I renew - nothing ever happens smoothly! So my upgrade has happened today and yet I’m now getting 10Mbps LESS than I was on the inferior service. I’ve also not received any kit to support Complete Wi-fi and in contacting the online help folks this evening was told that my HH6 has been upgraded to support Complete Wi-fi and then the guy disconnected from the chat! Come on BT. You can do better than this. Sorry this is a bit of a rant but it’s SO frustrating. Are there any moderators who might be able to help with my case, please? Thanks in advance.
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Contract renewed - every time it’s a nightmare!

Hi @Mark_W,

Welcome back to the community.

I'm sorry the upgrade to complete Wifi hasn't gone well. The complete Wifi will only work with the Smart Hub 2, have you been able to get the router replaced?

In regards to the speed of the connection sometimes the speeds will drop following the upgrade order but they should recover in a few days as long as the connection remains stable.

If you don't see an improvement or need help getting the router replaced please post back and I'll take a look at this for you.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings