cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3

Contract

I have been trying to cancel my Broadband for 3 months now without success, I am not under a fixed contract but I cannot get through to BT on the phone as this apparently is the only way to cancel services, quite funny really as you can do everything else online [add services, renew contracts etc] but you can't cancel! I have also written 3 letters, unsurprisingly without a response. I understand we are all in a state of flux right now but there is no excuse being put in a position that you are paying for a service that you know longer require. Is there anyone out their been able to contact BT regarding a similar issue?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Contract

@Beggj 

Just to double check, are you moving to another provider, or just wanting to cancel the service?  If it's the second you'd need to call. If it's the 1st, and you are moving to Sky, TalkTalk, PlusNet etc, but NOT Virgin the provider you go to will inform BT you have moved to them.  IF you move to Virgin you need to tell BT.

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: Contract

Phone BT 0800.800.030 

0 Ratings