Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arno115
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Contract

Go to solution

Hi all,

How can I find out when my BT broadband and TV contract runs out?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Contract

Go to solution

@arno115 

How to view your contract terms

First of all you need to go to this page. https://www.bt.com/appsordermgmt/secure/listoforders.do
Then select the order that you wish to view, and on the top right there will be a link saying "Show contract terms"

Fellwalker
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

@Keith_Beddoe 

That does indeed show the broadband and telephone details, BUT nothing at all about pricing!  Every year or 18 months when I renew, finding that information seems to move further hidden.  

2 days ago, I renewed for 12 m at a reasonable price. Today, when I go on to renew my line rental saver, the "shopping basket" shows a monthly price that is £14 more than what I just signed up for!  It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.  I am now going to have to try and phone someone, which is against every inclination.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To err is human, but to really mess it up requires a computer
0 Ratings
arno115
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

I agree with fellwalker. I am trying to renew my contract but can find no way to do it on line. (Why don't BT make things simple?) I have been going round in circles for half an hour now. I guess I will have to waste a morning trying to get through on the phone.

0 Ratings
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

@arno115 wrote:

I am trying to renew my contract

In that case you asked the wrong question originally. That was promptly answered but the answer to the question you should have asked is to call 0800 800 030, which is at present dedicated to renewals. Reports here are that they respond fairly quickly so most of your morning should be safe. 

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
somniac
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Found it. Thanks.

0 Ratings