cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 5

Cost of Halo1 when contract ends

BT are offering me Halo1 upgrade from Fibre1 but I cannot see what the cost of this package is when the discount ends. It does say something about paying no more at the end of contract, but not sure entirely what this means.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Cost of Halo1 when contract ends

try phoning options team who are dealing with contract renewals and see what you can negotiate to agree another contract 0800800030

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 5

Thanks I am not really ready to re-contract.  It is an offer that comes up when I log into MyBt.  It shows my existing Fibre1. Then shows an option to upgrade to Firbe1 for £5 more !?
It shows what I am paying now, and shows what I will pay when the contract ends.  It also shows what I will pay extra for Halo1, but doesn't show what I will pay when the contract ends on that, and that is what I was wondering about. I don't think I will want to pay more for Halo1 as my speed on Fibre1 is very good.  I have no idea why they think I would want to upgrade to Fible1 for £5 extra when Fibre1 is what I already have. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 4 of 5

One of the benefits of Halo is no out of cost increase, what you pay during the 24 months is the same from month 25, except for any CPI changes.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 5

Thanks for that, I thought that the 24 months was discounted and would the package would revert to a normal price at the end of the 24 months.

0 Ratings