Contributor
pwwhitehead

Credit to BT

I recently came back to BT for line rental, calls and You View. I made a great saving by leaving Sky. My initial package included free unlimited broadband for 6 months, however within two weeks my cabinet was enabled for fiber so I upgraded to BT Infinity 2 and was informed I could not get any offers. Anywhere I called BT this weekd to enquire when my exchange would be multicast enabled I was informed that all fiber exchanges are scheduled for multicast before the launch of BT Sport (we will see about that one) however the person commented that I had only just upgraded my broadband to fiber and asked why I didn't get an offer, I stated there were none available. I was then duly offered 2.50 a month of my Vision and 8.50 a month off my broadband for a year. The contract was also reduced for 18 months to 12 months.

Well done BT
Sage
john46

Re: Credit to BT

Nice to see a positive post :smileywink:
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’