Aspiring Expert
jbancroft1

Current Deals for existing BT customers.

Hi

My current 12 month contract with BT runs out shortly, and I am wondering what sort of deals they are offering these days.

I currently have phone with anytime calls, and option 1 broadband....what's the deals being offered for renewal?

I also have basic BT Vision @ £4 per month, but that has a few months left to go before that runs out.

I don't really need faster broadband, but how much extra  are they now charging for infinity.

Thanks

Guru
Webby

Re: Current Deals for existing BT customers.

The best thing to do is call up, the packages can change from week to week. They'll let you know what packages are best for your usage needs etc.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Aspiring Contributor
weepiglet

I wouldn't even waste my time calling as I am in the same situation and vented my anger at their lack of concern for existing customers. I am getting plagued by Sky to move to their fibre package and it's looking even better as BT have offered me £0.35p discount to stay with them!!

Sage
john46

weepiglet This is a year old post
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’