Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sageman
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Customer Service

Go to solution

I was contacting BT tonight to ask why I was paying twice as much with BT than the offers from other providers. I was cut off from Chat on three occasions then when I finally spoke to someone they could not help and suggested I contact the value team. I tried to chat with the value team and was cut off immediately and it asked me to complete the customer service feedback which I did based on the service I received.

What I would like to know is why when my contract ended was I not contacted? Why when you go into your BT account does it not tell you when the contract you are on expires? I can probably answer those questions my self by saying that it totally benefits BT to be charging you than other customers with the same service are being charged.

I am off now to look at the other options I have namely Sky and Virgin.

BT your customer service is some of the poorest I have ever experienced 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
-Richie-
Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Customer Service

Go to solution

@Sagemanwrote:
What I would like to know is why when my contract ended was I not contacted?

It's common with all providers, It's currently up for debate, see [External Link] Survey Points to Flaw in Ofcom’s Planned End of Contract Notifications
You'd be better off contacting the Loyalty team for a discount, they are more retention based, Value are more sales focused, have another try and see if they make a good offer if you're happy with the service but not the cost.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Sageman
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Customer Service

Go to solution

Thanks for the reply but I am fed up with large companies just taking loyalty for granted. I have started to look at other packages that are more than 50% cheaper than my BT package for the same service. Even when I click on the offers button it comes up with a message that they have nothing to offer me at this time.

0 Ratings