cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zarbe
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

DELETE unwanted BT ID

Hi all i would like to delete a unwanted BT ID that was crreated for another person in my family which i no longer require and i want to be deleted. I know this can be done and it can only be done by the MODS please see this thread: 

https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Remove-BT-ID/td-p/1788577

PLease can a MOD kindly allow me to contact them for this to be done thanks again. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: DELETE unwanted BT ID

Hi @zarbe,

I'll be able to delete that unwanted BT ID. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
zarbe
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Hi Paddy i have already sent my details yesterday but did not get ny contact please can any Mods  advise when i will be contacted thanks all. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @zarbe we do have your details and you are near the top of the queue. One of the team will be in touch soon.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings