cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
juliet1
Message 1 of 3

DESPAIR WITH BT

BT 'discontinued' our broadband 'by mistake' last week the day I went into hospital.  My husband has been unable to work at home because of this and so has not been able to look after me. I also have no access to everything I had hoped to access to help me to recover.  We have had about twenty conversations with BT and the usual promises to ring back which have never materialised.  I cannot understand how a company can behave so disgracefully, lie about returning calls and fail to do what they have promised to do.  I am a journalist who is going to write yet another article about BT's awful service (in addition to all the other articles which have already been published) - why does nothing seem to change?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: DESPAIR WITH BT

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: DESPAIR WITH BT

@juliet1 Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting, if you need any help with this please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile under the 'about me' section to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings