Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mhamid
Beginner
Message 1 of 15

DO NOT RENEW WITH BT, LIARS!!!

Had a call from BT renewals team as out bt package was up for renewal few in few weeks time, chap sold me the BT Sport with HD and second room for £5/mnth for 12 months if i renewed my broadband and phone for 18 months, i agreed to this but when i received the bill it was considerably more, contacted them yesterday and today but im told they cant find the call LOL! i told them the time and date but they cant find the call, SHOCKING! The call i received was on 5th January 2018 at approx. 5.30pm UK time, basically i was mis-sold product, typically the chap i spoke to must have lied to either achieve his target for commission. Still no resolve, managers are too busy to come to the phone to resolve it. I think its time to take this to twitter, maybe that might get BT attention.
Tags (2)
0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 15

Re: DO NOT RENEW WITH BT, LIARS!!!

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Message 3 of 15

Hi @Mhamid

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry you've had all these problems.  You can send us over the details and we'll help you with this from here.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
Mhamid
Beginner
Message 4 of 15

Hi Robbie, since my post i had a call from a Manager from the renewals team at BT in Glasgow (Steven), he accepted that the BT advisor i spoke to did mis-sell me the product at a low price and so as a resolve they cannot honour the deal but option 1. can give a small discount from orginal price or option 2. i can leave contract without charge, the latter is shocking, apparently as i did not go for either option which in my opinion are not acceptable it has now been referred to complaints which will take upto 10 days to get back to me, i really dont know what to say, i have never heard of a company accepting its their fault in pricing but an offer was made and accepted which in effect constitutes a contract so shud be honoured ... so much hassle, im pursuing this till the end out of principle.
0 Ratings
Mhamid
Beginner
Message 5 of 15

I have sent you private message with full details details, your assistance in this matter will be very much appreciated. Thankyou.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 15

@Mhamid

The moderators cannot respond to Private Messages, you need to use the conact the mods link as shown below.

I have added some notes to the image as an explanation.

modpicture.jpg

Mhamid
Beginner
Message 7 of 15

Im using a PC but i still cannot see a link under the moderators name as you have demonstrated, is that because he is offline?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 15

probably  asked another mod to post link

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 9 of 15

Hi @Mhamid Sorry about that. I've enabled the link on my profile now for you. Please check and complete the form and post back if you are still having a problem contacting us.

cheers

John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
Mhamid
Beginner
Message 10 of 15

Hi John,

I have now sent the contact form to Robbie Mac', is that okay or do i need to send it to you too?

0 Ratings