cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Data Integrity issue - Landline not recognised in My BT online

Hello - wondering if someone can help me?  I moved into a new property in June 2016 which is connected using FTTP.  We signed up with BT for landline and FTTP broadband at the time and continue to this day, through 2 contract renewals since,  but in all this time, BT has never recognised I have a landline number and service.  Only in the last 6mths have they finally updated to show I have fibre broadband at the premises. Everything works, billing is correct, but the online portal doesn't show it.

At my recent discussion and contract renewal 2wks ago, the North East FTTP office said I should raise it online, as they couldn't do any updates and it must be a problem with the website.  They also mentioned a Future Voice service, which indeed shows on the order to renew the contract.  However, today the online account still shows without landline as a product I have or can admin.

The lack of landline on the MyBT portal means I can't admin the account online, offers aren't shown,  upgrades fail, product changes fail and I have to revert to calling the center.  After 4 years, surely someone can amend the account to show the correct data.......

Thanks in anticiaption

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Re: Data Integrity issue - Landline not recognised in My BT online

Anyone???   Moderator - is this the correct place for this?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 5

Hi @44manor_SG,

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

Sorry for the problems you're having.  From what you've posted it does look like a data integrity issue.  This isn't something the Community will be able to help with and we will need to pick it up for you from here.  We are extremely busy at the moment.  We are prioritising vulnerable customers and customers who are having service issues at the moment but we'll get round to picking up your case as soon as we possibly can.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

were you phoning the FTTP 08005874787

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Thanks Robbie,  I'll read and respond to the PM.

IMJolly - yes I was speaking to the FTTP team on that number.

0 Ratings