cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oakserver
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 4

December Billing issue or is it just me?

Go to solution

Anyone else having billing issues over the festive period?

My usually clockwork statement on the 26th of each month has not yet generated the PDF for me to view the contents of the bill.  In addition, the system is telling me that the direct debit failed to collect.

Haven't even had the bill yet so don't think any attempt will have been made to collect my Direct Debit yet.

I rang earlier to find out what the problem was, and while they did acknowledge this was strange there was no other resolution other than to wait for the bill to be produced. 

Wondering if it's just affecting me or a more widespread issue.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: December Billing issue or is it just me?

Go to solution

My billing date is the 27th. I've not yet had the usual notification but MyBT indicates a bill dated 28th, though details are not available to read.

Predictably, the holiday period has affected the process but I won't be worrying until there's something to worry about.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

UPDATE.  Received notification this morning and bill is fully available in MyBT. So all is well, with the bill just being being a day later than normal.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
oakserver
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks yes bill correctly generated this morning and  the warning of a missed payment / DD has gone. Obviously some system delay. 

0 Ratings