Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sloane44
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Declined Quidco Cashback

Hi,

I purchased my current BT TV, Infintiy Broadband & Phoneline package through Quidco in November, and was entitled to £95 cashback as a result.

Due to issues between BT and Openreach, the Broadband and Phonline from my original order were cancelled without actually informing me. I had to raise a complaint to resolve this, whcih involved BT adding two additional orders (the original was used for TV, two subsequent orders for Phoneline and then Broadband). BT actually started billing me for my original full package on 14/12/17, even though my package wasn't fully delivered until 18/01/18.

Eventually, all of my issues were resolved, with the exception of my Quidco cashback, which has been declined initially and through their escalation process. Quidco have told me there is nothing more that they can do, and that i need to contact BT to get some help. Unfortunately, my calls to BT have been unsuccessful, with the customer advisors unaware of the cashback schemes, and therefore unable to direct me to someone with knowledge of this.

Can anyone help with this problem, please? I have seen a number of similar issues on this forum, some of which have been resolved by a moderator, i am hoping i can receive the same help.

Thanks,

Stephen

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Declined Quidco Cashback

Hi @sloane44,

If your original order was cancel because of no fault of your own then you should still be entitled to your cash back offer. I'll be more than happy to take a look at this for you. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
sloane44
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Thanks for getting in touch, @PaddyB, I’ve sent along my details using the link you mentioned.

Cheers,
Stephen
0 Ratings
sloane44
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

@PaddyB I haven’t heard back from you or your colleagues about this, what’s happening with it?

Thanks,
Stephen
0 Ratings
Zombie
Expert
Message 5 of 6

The mods will get back to you @sloane44 its just that you go into the inbox, As they deal with enquiries by turn as soon as your mail gets to the top they will be on it for you. It just depends how busy they are but it’s normally within a week. 

sloane44
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Ah, ok, thanks for letting me know that.
Cheers!
0 Ratings