cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Declined payment

I've ordered full fibre 500 and paid £9.99 for delivery charge of new kit. But it was declined.

After that I tried to know and order again, but failed.

Please let me know how do I complete this order.

Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Declined payment

Are you an existing BT Retail customer and this is upgrade or are you new and moving from another ISP?

did you check FTTP was available to you. Enter phone number and post results

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Declined payment

Thanks for your reply.

I am new and moving. I accessed link what you mentioned and found descriptions as below. I could not understand line is available or not. 

The exchange is not in a current fibre priority programme

WLR is currently available at the exchange

SOADSL is restricted at the exchange

Our records show the following FTTP network service information for these premises:-Single Dwelling Unit Residential OH Feed with no anticipated issues.

FTTP is available and a new ONT may be ordered.

For all ADSL and WBC Fibre to the Cabinet (VDSL or G.fast) services, the stable line rate will be determined during the first 10 days of service usage.

Actual speeds experienced by end users and quoted by CPs will be lower due to a number of factors within and external to BT's network, Communication Providers' networks and within customer premises.

The Stop Sale date for IPstream is from 30 Nov 2012The Formal Retirement date for IPstream is from 30 Jun 2014.

In order to be eligible for handback, downstream speed should be less than Downstream Handback Threshold values.

If you decide to place an order for a WBC fibre product, an appointment may be required for an engineer to visit the end user's premises to supply the service

Mildenhall exchange:Only single order products are available and ADSL and ADSL2+ products are not shown as available.However for premises that can only be served by SOADSL, BT will continue to accept ADSL and ADSL2+ orders until SOADSL is available.

Thank you for your interest

0 Ratings