cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Delay connecting service

I am having exactly the same issue and the same regrets. Switching from Sky for phone, broadband and tv. Today is activation day and guess what? No phone line, no broadband and no TV. And also no communication about why the delay. Although technically BT says activation can happen up until midnight on the day I am not holding my breath. Also thinking can I get out of this contract as BT haven’t delivered on their side of the bargain. I do not want to have daily live chats where they tell you nothing useful for weeks on end. BT should be contacting me to tell me when the activation will actually happen. Maybe I will wake up in the morning and the fairies will have fixed it. Somehow I doubt it and I foresee grief, stress and wasted time ahead. Not happy.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 2 of 5

Re: Re-joining BT Broadband. What the hell was i thinking?

Can i just say that i don't know how long it would have all taken if i hadn't posted here?

But i was asked to PM one of the  mods, and then everything seem to happy very fast.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Re: Re-joining BT Broadband. What the hell was i thinking?

Thanks for replying. I was right - the fairies haven’t fixed it overnight. And so begins the grief ... perhaps I will try contacting a moderator. I wonder if I have to start a new thread for that?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 5

Re: Delay connecting service

Hi @lizburgin66

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your posts!  I have moved your posts to create your own thread as the thread you had posted on has already been marked as solved.

Sorry for the delay connecting your services.  Do you want to have a word with our >> Order live chat team << this morning and post back to let me know how you get on chatting with them?

Cheers,

Robbie

Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Re: Delay connecting service

Thanks for replying - it is mostly solved except for the strange fact that I have no dial tone on the phone but can make and receive calls.
0 Ratings