cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3

Delay in connecting BT infinity

Hi All,

I was due to be connected to BT infinity on the 6th June. When this connection did not happen by 5pm, I contacted the number suggested to enquire when it was likely to be set up. The operator stated not to worry, that connection would occur anytime up to midnight. No probem. However come the next day there was no service.

I called BT and they stated that there was a fault on the line and I would be connected on Tuesday 10th June, and if there was a problem they would call me back. I had not been emailed or contacted by BT

I have just checked into the MyBT and it is now saying that it will be connected on Thursday 10th June. Again, no contact.

I have had no contact at all from BT about this, I have had to call them or see it updated myself, which I am not happy about. I imagine BT will be expecting my response to their bills promptly, so I expect the same from their service. By the time my bills comes due, I will have (theroetically) one week of internet from a month since signing up.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Delay in connecting BT infinity

if you don't get connected tomorrow then post back and we can see if mods can help you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: Delay in connecting BT infinity

don't you mean Tuesday as that is the 10th
0 Ratings