cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 21 of 22

Re: Delayed and delayed activation

Hi @Sue_7,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry for the delay connecting your line and broadband.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 22 of 22

Re: Delayed and delayed activation

Well here I am still waiting.  Executive team got onto it Monday and told 48 hours.  Wednesday nothing happened.  Told it was escalated further and then that it would be fixed Thursday.  End of day told hopefully would still be done if not today.  Email this morning saying it would be done today and guess what still nothing.  I am beyond disgusted with this horrendous experience.  I told them my husband is 72 and has to go into the life to turn the heating on and off.  This is disgraceful.  Openreach pick and choose their jobs each day, it’s like the lottery.  It seems Openreach don’t know where their engineers are or what they are working on.  I was told they rang the engineer today but it went to voicemail but they left a message.  He must have ignored it.  Just got to wait and see tomorrow I suppose but extremely worried if just to get new connection fixed what happens when anything goes wrong in the future.  This is not BT of old who were Efficient and caring.  I just don’t know what to do now to guarantee this gets done.  When I called another department this evening they checked the notes and said engineer was assigned just after 7 this morning so what were all the other deadlines about.

0 Ratings