cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NeilJonesOnline
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Delivery issue - Wrong address details

I'm in a very similar situation - my address is (a made up example): 1 Canal View, High Street, Anytown (Canal View is a small private road off High Street) but according to BT's records my landline is installed at 1 High Street, Anytown - which is a real address but not mine!  It took months of trying to sort out and cancelled orders when I had Infinity installed a few years ago and even then my HomeHub router was delivered to 1 High St.  I thought things had finally been sorted when I started getting my BT bills addressed correctly, but I've since realised that all BT had done is change my billing address to the correct one - my actual installation address is still recorded wrong.

I've got a BT TV box being delivered Monday, and yet again it's being delivered to 1 High Street with no possibility of getting it delivered where it should be.  What on earth do I need to do to get BT to realise that my line is not, and never was, installed at 1 High Street and that 1 Canal View, High Street is a totally different property?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Delivery issue - Wrong address details

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Re: Delivery issue - Wrong address details

Hi @NeilJonesOnline

Thanks for your post and welcome back!  I have moved your post to start your own thread.

Sorry that your address details are inaccurate and that the BT TV box is due to be delivered to the wrong address.  We can help update this from here.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.  Just make sure to include the correct address (as stored by Royal Mail) whenever you're completing the web form.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
NeilJonesOnline
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Thanks, I appreciate your involvement.

Unfortunately, I just don't seem to be able to find the link to contact you that you referred to; the only "Contact Me" I can see is  the non-clickable text on the right?  I've tried this in Safari and Firefox on my Mac.

//edit// PM link is now showing

0 Ratings
NeilJonesOnline
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

//edit// the contact option finally appeared!

0 Ratings