Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Did not receive my bt reward card of 100£

Hi, 

I signed up fir bt sport in February by internet. There was an offer and i was supposed to receive a bt reward card of 100£. I never received it but i received an email with the activation code. 

I would like to know if i could get some help to get in contact with the bt support team in order to report my case? 

Best Regards, 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Did not receive my bt reward card of 100£

Please delete your full name and address. This is a public forum and you may end up with unwanted mail or callers.

This is a BT residential customer to customer forum. Your post does not go to BT. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only,

This is where customers help each other get the most out of BT products & services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.
Everyone posting here, are just BT customers like myself

If you need direct help from BT or have an urgent problem please use this link Contact Us.

This is a public forum which can be viewed worldwide, so please do not post any personal information, especially phone numbers, account numbers, fault numbers, address information or email addresses, as this could be used to impersonate you.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Hi,

Thanks for the information.

I've updated my message.

0 Ratings