Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Zonskas
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

Difficulties to claim BT vouchers and useless help 8 times

Go to solution
Hi,
Has anyone else had this terrible experience like myself? I order my broadband as per their advert pay everything now and you will get prepaid card and next voucher. I got prepaid card but never received next voucher. I explained my problem by email, got different answers everytime but none of them was correct. I tried live chat, so few times even persons I chat with promised that they filling forms now and should get voucher in 30 days, I have been fooled 3times like that and everytime got explanatuon like previous person havent done nothing but don't worry I will do for you. One time I tried they even started make jokes of me: you are the lucky customer you want two rewards? Ha ha lol.... Then I paste emails which confirms my rewards applied to my offer, so she changed the tactics and told me now she will get in touch with complaint department to solve my problem
ASAP. I asked for reference number of our chat and her full name as reference, I have been told she email a copy of complaint form she filled and reference number fill be in that email. Of course she havent send anything just played I trick again.
So how does that live chat and complaint work with BT? Why I never get back? Why personnel who works in that department dont have a clue what they doing. Worse customer service I ever experienced.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Difficulties to claim BT vouchers and useless help 8 times

Go to solution

@Zonskas I'm really sorry about the problems you've had getting your Next voucher. There is a dedicated team who process the claims and if it has not arrived after the 30 days you can chase this up by emailing them at this address voucher.offer@bt.com 

Please post back if you have any further difficulties with this and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Zonskas
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution
@Neil0 thanks for reply, I already tried that email addres and got this reply:
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

voucher.offer@bt.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain bt.com by smtpb1.bt.com. [62.7.242.135].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 5.1.1 User unknown
0 Ratings
artist12
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

I echo Zonskas comments. Have been trying to chase this up for 4 months. Have contacted BT over 10times over this period but still no reply or resolution. The Indian call centres are utterly useless and read you the same spiel. I recently started speaking to the UK call centre who on 4 separate ocassions took down my complaint and assured me a callback first within 2 weeks (never happened), then for second complaint within 24 hrs (never happened). Then for the 3rd complaint which was apparently sent to the most senior manager at CS BT (what the agent told me) - guess what ? No call back. The 4th complaint I was told am email had been sent to another team manager and that I would get a call back within 24hrs - that was 3 days ago. When I mentioned to the agent that these managers will never repond as past experience has shown - she told me that this time it will be different. It wasn't.

Really, how incompetent can BT be ? And what sort of training do you give to your CS agents that ALL of them are imcompetent and trained to lie ?

I asked for an escalation to the relevant department so that I can take my case to the Ombudsman but I was told that there is no further escalation procedure.

What more can your customers do ? Why do we have call countless times to tell you do your job properly ?

Can anyone here provide me with a contact number for a manager who has authority to actually resolve this matter ?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @artist12,

You need someone to take over and manage your experience. If you contact us, the mods, we'll get it picked up by someone who will know what needs to be done and will keep you updated throughout. You can get in touch with us by clicking on my user name and then going to the about section. You will then see contact the mods.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @Zonskas,

I've been looking into it and it appears that the mailbox has been deleted.

Get in touch with us by clicking on my user name and then on contact the mods. You'll find it in the about me section. We'll contact the vouchers team directly to find out what's going on.

Thanks

DanielS

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Zonskas
Beginner
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution
@artist12 don't give up, I got my voucher yesterday! Just took 5 months and dozens attempts to contact BT in various ways...
@DanielS thanks I have been sorted. Looks like last attempt with live chat was successful.
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

That's brilliant @Zonskas. I'm sorry it took so long but I'm happy you've got them now.

@artist12, if you can fill that in for us we'll do all we can to help you.

Thanks

DanielS

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @artist12,

Thank you for taking my call, I'm glad to hear that you GiftCard has arrived :smileyhappy:

Cheers

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings