cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Digital Voice switch - currently paid-for features

Go to solution

I'm told that I'll be switched to Digital Voice in the near future. 

At the moment I'm paying about £4 pm for "Voicemail with Call Protect" on my landline, and these features are apparently standard features of DV.

Will BT automatically remove the chargeable options when I move to DV, or do I have to explicitly request their removal?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Digital Voice switch - currently paid-for features

Go to solution

Can you not go to MYBT and manage your calling features from there and turn them off when moved to digital boice

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

@docdunningwrote:

I'm told that I'll be switched to Digital Voice in the near future. 

At the moment I'm paying about £4 pm for "Voicemail with Call Protect" on my landline, and these features are apparently standard features of DV.

Will BT automatically remove the chargeable options when I move to DV, or do I have to explicitly request their removal?

Yes it's automatically removed as a chargeable service and will be free moving forward.
You can also see the other free features Here 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Voicemail Essential is free, but the Enhanced Voicemail service carries a monthly cost.

When you have BT Call Protect with Enhanced Voicemail, you receive two additional features to manage your calls:

• VIP list - Make sure your important calls are never sent to your junk voicemail
  • Do Not Disturb - Send calls to your voicemail at set times. When it’s on, all your wanted calls will be sent to your personal voicemail. Unwanted calls will carry on going to your junk voicemail (1572)

To upgrade your service, go to My BT > Manage My Service > select 'Home phone' > 'Change my Calling Features' > 'Manage my Calling Features' and choose Voicemail.

RIC9380

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for all your replies - sounds like I should be OK. 

0 Ratings