cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Olik6659
Message 1 of 8

Direct debit issues automated phone service is terrible

Hi guys call a couple weeks ago to move my direct debit date to earlier in the month as it is when I get paid. For what ever reasons this was translated to "please cancel my direct debit" I have now receive a letter telling me to contact you but every time I try to call the automated machine asks me to pay for two months of bills. I am happy to pay my original bill at this time but will pay the remaining amount at the end of the month. Have tried to explain this to several departments but every time they ask me to pay for last months and this months in a oner. Which I can not afford until the end of the month. Is there any way some one can contact me to resolve this issue as I am getting **bleep** off now and considering to just change provider due to all the hassle. Please can I also have a number that directs me straight to a human NOT A MACHINE as it does not understand my circumstances and will not transfer me until it has the money for the bill!!!!!!
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: Direct debit issues automated phone service is terrible

If you would like to try Live Chat they should be able to help you.

If you are on monthly whole bill direct debit, you cannot change the date.

It only the monthly payment plan that allows that.

0 Ratings
Olik6659
Message 3 of 8

Have tried live chat and all they say is to pay the whole amount I am happy to pay February's bill but can't afford to pay the march bill until the end of the month. Also my land line has changed to plus line or something (which costs more!) can I just suspend my account and services until early April?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

You cannot suspend an account like that i am afraid
0 Ratings
Olik6659
Message 5 of 8

Ok you've answered most of my questions in a way, doesn't solve any of my issues though. Let's have that direct to human phone number then you can have your "mark as acceptable" button pressed kid lol
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 8

0800800150 that is the only number you can use apart from live chat which you have already tried
0 Ratings
Olik6659
Message 7 of 8

Well you've done all you can I guess
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 8 of 8

You might like to see the info on Line Rental Plus.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings