cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Discrepancy in length of BT Mobile contract shown in 'My BT' online.

When I click on 'Track your order' in 'My BT', then the length of my  BT Mobile contract is shown as being 18 months. However, when I click on 'Your products' in 'My BT' and subsequently click on 'Manage' under the 'Mobile' option, then the length of my  BT Mobile contract is shown as only being 12 months. Is BT aware of this system error? I have little doubt that the  length of my  BT Mobile contract is actually 18 months. I am just trying to be helpful to BT in pointing out this system error.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Discrepancy in length of BT Mobile contact shown in 'My BT' online.

Hi @dunceston,  thanks for your post. Just to be sure please would you check with the Billing LiveChat Team and confirm the contract length as I'm not aware of any issue with this on the MyBT.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Re: Discrepancy in length of BT Mobile contact shown in 'My BT' online.

I moved to BT Mobile in July 2020 on a 18 month contract ending in 7th Januauary 2022. But in My BT the contract says 12 months, see screenshot:

Screenshot 2020-10-28 180648.jpg

When I phoned Billing to check they said to ignore it as the end date is correct.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Re: Discrepancy in length of BT Mobile contract shown in 'My BT' online.

Hello JohnC2. I ,too, have now also double checked on the situation with BT and I have been told the very same thing as David500. The length of my BT Mobile contract is 18 months; not 12 months. The situation is exactly as David500 kindly verified for us. However, although one might not expect BT to fall over themselves, in a rush to fix this, I still don't think it is a trivial matter. It does need addressing. Can you please kindly pass on our feedback to BT on our behalf? Please advise and much appreciated.

P.S. This is trivial. If you are able to edit the title of my opening post, then I would be grateful. Just a little typo, in that I wrote 'contact' and not 'contract'. Sorry.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

@dunceston & @David500 I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can get in touch with the moderation team.

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

@NeilO - Thanks I've replied to your PM.

0 Ratings